A level editor of Prince of Persia 1 (for DOS and SNES) and 2 (for DOS). This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
ChangeLog Version 1.9bReleased by Norbert on September 20, 2013.
Thoughts? E-mail or leave a comment on our forum.+ Added a screen that can be used to place custom tiles.
+ It's now possible to double the interface size.
+ Users can now copy and paste rooms, and flip rooms (horizontally and vertically).
+ Levels can now also be exported to XML.
+ The events screen now displays the target tile.
+ It's now possible to sprinkle levels with random decorations.
+ Added a simple help screen.
+ Added two extra guard levels.
+ A LEVELS.BAK file is now being created before saving a level.
+ The application can now immediately display any level on startup.
+ It's now possible to switch between dungeon and palace environments.
* Several aesthetic and interaction improvements.
* Clearing a room now also removes the guard.
* It's now easier to re-use the last used tile.
* The scroll wheel can now also be used for horizontal scrolling.
* Immediately playtesting specific levels now also works with non-default cheat codes.
* Randomize no longer uses - now marked - distorting tiles.
* It's now easier to decrease room numbers on the broken room links screen.
* Fixed the image of one of the palace tiles.
 Displays the room under the current room. If there is no room to the left, displays a wall. Better response to the selection of persons. Key repeat on. Less unnecessary screen updates.